There's almost no better sight than the vibrant colors of the Keweenaw in autumn!
Grab an apple cider and explore our beautiful UP by taking one of our many local tours and experiencing the breathtaking views. Our cabins overlooking the Houghton Portage Canal will also surround you in a view of autumn color!
Color Tours & Views
- Houghton, Michigan Mountain Biking Trails
- Michigan Tech/Nara Trails (Houghton) Michigan Tech trail maps
- Churning Rapids/Maasto Hiihto Trails (Hancock) Trail Map
- Swedetown (Calumet) Trail Maps
- Copper Harbor (Copper Harbor) Go to Copper Harbor Trails website for maps -Copper Harbor Bike Trail System
- Adventure Mine (Greenland) Trail map (PDF)
Take in the fall foliage with a scenic drive. Enjoy the ambiance at one of our state parks or waterfalls!
- Copper Harbor
- Mclain State Park
- Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park
- Twin Lakes
- Isle Royale National Park
- Ojibwa Recreation Area
- Victoria Dam Falls | West branch of Ontonagon River
- Lake of the Clouds